Classic Deviled Eggs are very strong and high quality source of protein. A whole egg contains all the nutrients required for a body .Egg white is a rich source of Vitamins D, B6, B12 selenium and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper and lower amount of fat and cholesterol. So here we are presenting an interesting and delicious but simple recipe of a whole egg.
This recipe is adapted from USA cook book. It has some basic and simple ingredients but perfect for picnic table. Just eggs, mustard, mayonnaise, a dash of Tabasco and a festive sprinkle of paprika (if you’re feeling fancy, garnish with chives).These all are simple but spectacular. They looks really attractive on a plate. Especially Kids and all ages people like this recipe very much.
Here we are describing our recipe.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 dashes Tabasco sauce, for taste
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Paprika, for garnish (optional)
- Whole fresh chives, for garnish optional).
- Take 6 large egg in a saucepan with warm water and bring it to boil. Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda. It makes Classic Deviled Eggs easier to peel off. Turn off the hit ,cover it and let sit for 10-12 minutes. Drain water and peel .take those egg in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Make halves of those eggs lengthwise and put all yolks in a bowl. Add mayo, dijon mustard, sauce and mash with a fork. Now add tabasco, salt, pepper and snipped chives and mash again.
- Take 1 ½ teaspoons of egg yolk mixture and fill every egg white portion. sprinkle paprika on them and garnish with whole chives. Happy Eating