Most say health and taste don’t compile together. Well that’s actually what we are working on mostly and slowly but comfortably enough, we are being able to change it. As a mother, my first concern as I cook anything is my child’s health. I understand the struggle you meet when your child wants you to make a snack or even for an occasion and you hang in between of taste and heath issue. Today, with my Whipped Cream Cupcakes Topped with Fresh Fruits recipe, I will try to ease that up for you a bit.
Fresh Fruits – Whipped Cream Cupcakes Topped
This very yummy Whipped Cream Cupcakes Topped with fresh fruits grown from the ground ended up being extraordinary to my family compared to any other Whipped Cream Cupcakes I have ever tasted. Although topping the cake aren’t required but, it’s always delightful, liquefy in your mouth goodness and rich seasoned as made with a texture of fresh fruits and whipped cream. Following the recipe, believe me you will be able to make much more of a delightful Whipped Cream Cupcakes than the locally acquired bakery. Aside than those cupcakes we generally buy, these you make will definitely lighten up any occasion into the best one.
Ingredients | Preparing Method – Whipped Cream Cupcakes Topped
For the Dough
- Fresh Butter: 70 grams
- Milk 56 grams
- Sugar 40 grams
- Sugar 84 grams
- 4 Eggs
- Sea Salt
- Cake Flour 96 grams
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Cream of Tartar
- Whipped Cream
- Cubed Fruits (According to Your Preference)
- Mango Chunks
- Strawberry Chunks
- Blueberry Chunks
- Kiwi Chunks
Process – Whipped Cream Cupcakes Topped
How To Make Whipped Cream Cupcakes Topped with Fresh Fruits Full Recipe : https://goo.gl/WaQQfXLike & share this video (Y)
Posted by Cookhealthyrecipe.com on Wednesday, September 20, 2017
1) In a cooking pot, warm the butter over medium low warmth & turn it off as it begin to bubble. Now mix milk and sugar and blend until the are melted. Add the eggs each one at a time in turn and beat for 5 seconds, include a pinch of sea salt and sift in the cake flour and speed until smooth.
2) Now in a different bowl, whisk egg whites until the point when are foamy enough and then add the cream of tartar and sugar a little bit at a time until to a thick and stiff peak stage for about 3 minutes.
3) Strain the cooked dough through a big strainer for more smooth. Delicately fold until the point that the egg whites and yolk blend to consolidated. Be watchful not to over blend or your cake won’t rise.
4) Now pour the mixtures into 20 baking cups that are 5.5 cm x 4.5 cm/2.2” x 1.7” in diameter. Bang the baking cups 2-3 times to evacuate any air bubbles.
5) Without a heated water shower, Fan stove 150°C bake for 25 minutes, or until cake tests done. Leave to cool in the oven with the oven door open, for no less than 5 minutes and expel the cake from oven and bang the baking cups once more, keep it from contracting when it chills off.
6) Use a sharp blade to peel and cut the mango and kiwi into pieces. tenderly flush the strawberries and blueberries under chilly water, deplete instantly. Cut any shape you need. Refrigerate until prepared to use.
7) In the meantime, whip the creams until can hold a firm peak, around 4 minutes and definitely not over beat. Refrigerate it before using if necessary.
8) Finally spread whipped cream on cake top and enhance with fruits the sanding sugar over the tops. Transfer the Whipped Cream Cupcakes to a plate for serving. Any remaining cake can be shrouded and kept in the cooler for overnight.
Like Our Page to show your support behind our works.