Our choices are very important when it comes to food habits. You can be a carb lover and go on a full munch fest or maybe you are a dessert lover having a sweet tooth for things. You can also be a vegan and only look towards a good vegetarian diet then it’s your own healthy choice. Nobody can say otherwise. And your choice is a good one. So if you want to bring the taste of life you need a good healthy and yummy vegan recipe. For today we have vegan cupcakes.
Basic factors – Vegan Cupcakes
A vegan has very distinct choices when it comes to their food habits. They have chose the vegan way of life for the nutritional elements they would access, it also has something to do with their animal loving side and that is irrelevant here. People have a general idea that vegetables are just too boring and not worth it, we just eat them because we have to. A normal child will say this. But vegans will say and this is true that vegan recipes can be very delicious. That is where our healthy and yummy vegan recipe comes in. Cupcakes are just the best 10mm of fun. And this healthy and yummy vegan recipe is targeted at the sweet tooth vegan in you.
Time | Ingredients | Process – Vegan Cupcakes
Cupcakes are mainly dessert items and as we know dessert needs dairy items to make desserts. But it a vegan cupcake healthy and yummy vegan recipe you need to bypass all of that because milk or dairy products do not fall under vegan components so we have to make sure that no dairy elements is included. But some of it may be needed.
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 tablespoon
- Almond milk- 1and a half cup
- All purpose flour- 2 cups
- White sugar- 1 cup
- Baking powder- 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda- half teaspoon
- Salt- half teaspoon
- Warmed coconut oil- half cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 and a quarter teaspoons
- Preparation time is 10 minutes
- Cooking time 15 minutes
- In total 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven at 175 degree Celsius.
- Then you have to grease two 12 cup muffin pans. Alternately you can use 18 baking paper muffin cups as well
- After measuring the apple cider vinegar into 2 measuring cups, fill with almond milk about one and a half cups. Then let it stand for 5 minutes to curdle
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder together.
- In another bowl mix the almond milk mixture. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix until it’s even. Pour the batter into cups.
- Now put them in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 10-15 minutes
- Let the muffins cool down on a pan over a wire rack
- Arrange the cupcakes in a serving platter and serve with desired frostings.
This is our healthy and yummy Vegan Cupcakes recipe for a great dessert.