Today I will share a favorite chicken recipe which is a chicken breast recipe. Chicken is probably an ingredient that is the most trustworthy in a chef or a homemaker’s arsenal of food warfare. Chicken is also a universally loved product, and you know it. If nothing works and you are at a total loss of what you should do for diner that might please the family’s taste buds and your own then chicken always has your back at all times! And the most beautiful thing is that not only is the ingredient such a good fit for any meal, but it also has so many variations. So for me and a lot of you the chicken is a very reliable source of meals and parties alike. Flavors are always very tricky thing to play with. But they lend their special essence only when the key component is a versatile one. And boneless skinless chicken is just one of those types of ingredients.
WHATs: The recipe type and variations Chicken Breast Recipe
A chicken breast recipe has multiple uses and multiple variations. Mostly the recipe type centers on the boneless and skinless meat. Because these are boneless they make great burger patties and Tikiyas which are Sub continental recipe. They are also good as single appetizers. These are the types of food that can be done in a chicken breast recipe. This type of recipe has got quite a lot of variation. These are Super Simple Jerk Chicken, Baked Lemon Chicken, Hawaiian Chicken and Pineapple, Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites etc. These are all small snack pack type of recipes which are great for parties. But today I am going to talk about a dinner or a heavier chicken breast recipe. It uses the tender breast pieces and the boneless parts to properly make up a sweet and spicy effect.
Baked Sweet & Spicy Chicken Breast Recipe
This is a great chicken breast recipe for special gatherings. You can easily shift up the size of the cuts of the breasts to turn it into an entire or a dinner item according to your need. But mostly it is a very good dinner item.
- Timings: Preparation takes about 5 minutes
- Cooking time is estimated 22-25 minutes
- In total it would take about 30 minutes to make
- 4 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper according to your choice
- Brown sugar 2/3 of a cup
- Hot sauce 2-4 tablespoons
- Minced garlic: 2 teaspoons
- Salt: 1 tablespoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar/White Vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1/3 cup
- First, preheat the oven at 400 degrees. Then you have to grease a baking sheet or a casserole dish.
- In a sauce pan bring all the sauce ingredients and boil over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes.While it is boiling season the chicken with salt and pepper according to taste on both sides. On a greased skillet cook the chicken on both sides for about 2 minutes. Cook until they become brown on the outside.
- Now the chicken has to be arranged on a layer but make sure they are not overlapping. Use the sauce to brush on top and make sure you have left for afterwards. After cooking through the chicken for 25 minutes serve with the remaining sauce.
This is how a typical chicken breast recipe is made. You can change up some things or try your new ones! These chicken breasts are so good that you can try so much!