If you were asked to name one flavor of ice cream, I’m pretty sure vanilla will come up as a common answer. Vanilla is one of the most widely used flavor of ice cream there is. Ice cream is wondrous and also marvelous as a chill down after a day of work. It helps you to sit down and have your own piece of winter. But what if you really have to have one but don’t want to go out, then what do you do? Then homemade soft serve ice cream is your best option.
So today we are going to talk about a recipe which will give you a doorway into making your own vanilla homemade soft serve ice cream. So let’s get to the specifics then
Preparation| Timing| Process – Homemade Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Three fourths cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipped cream
- 2 and a quarter cups of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preparation time is 30 minutes
- Cooking time is 5 minutes
- Freezing time is 2 hours
- Overall it takes 2 hours and 35 minutes to finish
- At first we have to stir the sugar, cream and milk in a saucepan . Then we have to heat the mixture in low temperature until the sugar dissolves. Afterwards we have to continue heating the mixture. We will heat it to the point where the mixture is hot and there are rings of foam around it.
- Then we have to take a large pouring container. A large measuring cup will do.Then we have to mix the vanilla extract to the mix. Then thoroughly chill mix the combination. The timing should be at least two hours. Overnight is preferable.
- The cold ice cream now has to be poured into the ice cream maker. You can churn it to your liking but following manufacturer’s directions is preferred. Do this for 20-25 minutes
- When the whole combo is frozen softly you have to immediately serve it. You can preserve in a plastic wrap and put it there for 2-3 hours
So this should be your ideal vanilla homemade soft serve ice cream. Just add your own touch to it if you want with pistachios and maybe honey toppings.