Pasta is a traditional Ittalian food.Pasta is one kind of noodles, normally made from unleavened dough of a durun wheat flour mixed with water and formed into sheets or various shapes.It cooked and served any kind of dishes. Sometimes pasta made with , flour from other serials, eggs may be used instead of water. Probably pasts is devided into two broad catagory. They are:
# dried pasta
# fresh pasta
Now we are to prepare the Recipe
Recipe servings 8
Recipe preparation time 20 minutes
Salt as wish as you can
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion, finely choppedolives
1 garlic clove, crushed
500g fresh pasta
6 lapsang Souchong tea bags
500g pineapple, devided into
bite sized florets
500g can chopped tomatoes
15g tomato paste
125g herbed chopped thyme
125g smoked mozzarella, sliced
Tomato and basil salad to serve
For the preparation
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Add the onion and garlic, and cook gently until soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the pasta and tea bags to the boiling water. stir well and cook the pasta al dente.. Drain well, return to the pot and keep warm. Discard the tea bags.
4. Bring another large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pineapple florets and cook until thye are just tender, until 1 minute. Drain well.
5. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, olives, pineapple and thyme to the onion in the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes.
6. Add the tomato and pineapple sauce to the pasta and toss gently, then add the sliced mozzarella. Serve before it melts.
Serve the yummy recipe with a tomato basil salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
Pasta With Fig Recipe
Figs and pasta may seem like strange partners, but the flavors and textures of this dish work excitingly together.
Recipe Servings 8
Recipe preparation time 10 minutes
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp butter
1/2 belgian endive
cut in 1/2in slices
500g campanelle or other fresh pasta
8 ripe figs,each cut into quarters
1 cup (250ml) sour cream
1 cup (12lg) grated parmesan
Black pepper to serve
For the preparation:
1 Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile melt the butter in a large skillet, add the endive and cook for 2 minutes, turning it in the butter to coat.
3. When the butter comes to a boil add the pasta, stir briefly to make sure the pieces are separate, then cook until al dent.
4. Meanwhile, add the pieces of figs to the endive and cook for 1 minute until they are just hested through.
5. Drain the pasta in a colander, then return it to the pan. Add the sour cream and 2/3 (60g) permesan and toss to coat. Gently stir in the fig and endive.
6. Serve the Recipe sprinkled with the remaining parmsan and several turns of black pepper.
I have collect’The Health Benefits Of Pasta’ from ‘Pasta fits.org/diet-nutrition.
Pasta gives a good foundation in human body. It is really healthy, nutritious and satisfying meals. Pasta is generally eaten with nutrient-dense food partners, such as fiber-filled vegetsble and beans, heart healthy fish and monounsaturated oils, anti oxidant-rich tomato sauce and protein-packed cheeses, poultry and lean meats pasta offers :
# Sustained Energy
# Low Sodium and Cholesterol free
# Folic Acid
# Balanced Diet
# Low GI