They say that the first meal is the most important. This is in line with the saying “morning shows the day”. Breakfast is something you will never miss and frankly you shouldn’t frankly. So it’s important to pack a heavy breakfast if you’re going to go to work. Yet another option would be to have brunch. Brunch is Breakfast and Lunch combination. It uses traditional breakfast components and has volumes of lunch or lunch components mixed in. So today we look into these and find a good breakfast and brunch recipe. And for that today we have Brunch worthy Breakfast Pizzas.
Breakfast and Brunch Recipe Benefits
It is a universal fact that everyone loves pizza and pineapples have no place on them. Pizzas have a certain universal appeal from everyone. Now imagine one morning you surprise everyone with pizzas. You can expect some happily bewildered faces. It is a very good breakfast and brunch recipe as you can pick it up and take it to lunch. It will not only be feasible for your breakfast but also it can provide good taste and nutrition as well. You should also make sure that it is healthy as well. These are all great indication of a good breakfast and brunch recipe.
The Process- Ingredients and steps
The good thing about the brunchworthy breakfast pizza is that it has quite a few variations and you can switch many ingredients. And it is also easy to make. You can easily use bread, eggs, chicken pieces left for sandwiches. It is great for working moms, dads in a hurry and even kids if they can get interested. As a breakfast and brunch recipe it ticks all the boxes. As I said before there are many variations of the pizza, below one is shown
- Breakfast sausage grounded- 1 pound
- refrigerated crescent roles- 1 Package of 8 ounces
- Frozen, thawed hash brown potatoes- 1 cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese- 1 cup
- Eggs- 5
- Milk- ¼ cup
- Salt- ½ tablespoon
- Ground black pepper-1/8 tablespoon
- Grated Parmesan cheese- ¼ cup
- Preparation time takes 15 minutes
- Cooking time takes 35 minutes
- In total it would take about 50 minutes
- First we have to preheat the oven at 190 degree celcius
- In a large skillet brown the breakfast sausage until it turns from pink to brown. You have to do it for 10 minutes until the meat is crumbly. Drain the oil and set aside the sausage
- Cut and separate the crescent roles into triangles and place them on the pizza pan with a rim and of 12 inches. Press the triangle to join.
- You have to Spoon cooked sausage into the bottom of the crust. Now Spread the hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Then whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the eggs set and crumble for 25-30 minutes
And there you have your brunch pizza a worthy breakfast and brunch recipe!!