We all live in a very busy world with so much going on. You have to keep up with the world or you will fall flat on your face and a lot of ill feelings ensue. So it becomes a matter of how fast and efficient you can be in the rat race? In all this rush we cannot compromise our food needs. We have to get as much energy as we can to keep up in this world. Cooking can be a nuisance but with easy dinner recipes for family there is easy and fast dinner and today it’s salsa chicken.
Easy Dinner Recipes Essentials
As we said in the beginning the food we eat has to be right as much as we need. And easy dinner recipes for family will not only provide with on the go food for you but also your family. In an easy dinner recipe for family there are some features which need to be there. First of all eat needs to have a small group of elements. The process also has to be as the name suggests, very easy. It should also be very time saving. All of that and the right amount for all the members make for easy dinner recipes for family.
In today’s recipe all of these features and more can be found. Chicken is a universally loved ingredient. Kids and adults love to have chicken and the various versions of it. The Mexican salsa is also an addition for the right tangy taste. So let’s see what this easy dinner recipe for family looks like.
Ingredients | Timings | Process – Easy Dinner Recipes
- Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves – 4 pieces
- Taco Seasoning mix – 4 teaspoons
- Salsa – 1 cup
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup
- Sour Cream (This portion is optional) – 2 tablespoons
- Preparation time takes about 5 minutes
- Cooking time takes about 40 minutes
- The dish would be ready in about 45 minutes
- First you have to preheat oven to 375 degrees F, or in other measures 190 degrees C
- Then place chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. The baking dish has to be lightly greased. Now you have to sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and then pour salsa over all.
- Now bake the chicken breasts at a temperature of 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C. Keep baking for 25 to 35 minutes. That is until the chicken is tender and juicy. Then let its juices run clear.
- Lastly sprinkle the chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes. Keep baking until cheese is melted and bubbly. Then top the breasts with sour cream if desired, and serve.
So that is how a salsa chicken is made. It has a small prep time. Even the fathers of the house can whip out this easy dinner recipe for family!