We love to eat healthy. Any lingering thoughts on our mind about what might cause us problems at eating time are a cumbersome situation. We want to eat healthy and eat without thought. Diabetic diagnosed people have to adhere to this eating principle very strictly. They have to think about what to eat and what not to too much. It sometimes becomes very depressing and constricting for the diabetic people to have to follow such strict eating habits. Diabetic chicken recipe is great to provide them with proper taste.
What is Diabetic Chicken Recipe Like
For the diabetic people you need to negate any crude sugar or any oils in the recipe. So for good recipes you have to make sure that the ingredients do not contain too much oil and also use sugar replacements. In other cases it is better to negate all that in a diabetic recipe. Diabetic chicken recipes can certainly be tailored that way. That is why we are choosing one today which will be chicken kabobs.
Diabetic Chicken Recipe as Kabobs- The process and benefits
As we said before ingredients play a huge part in any diabetic recipe. Chicken kabob is an ideal recipe as a diabetic chicken recipe. For the most part you will be burning the meat and not frying it which takes much oil to do so and it is an ideal recipe for the diabetic people. So let’s see how to make this and what we need to have.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves which have to be cubed
- 1 large green bell pepper and it has to be cut into 2 inch pieces
- A whole onion to be cut into wedges
- One large red bell paper and it also has to be cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, you can add some according to taste or quantity
- Skewers to separate
Preparation time needed is 15 minutes; Cooking needs about another 15 minutes.
In total the kabobs should be serve ready in 30 minutes.
- Now to start, at first before any touching any of the ingredients, you have to preheat the grill for the required high amount of heat
- Now the other ingredients such as bell peppers. Thread the onions using skewers alternatively
- Now preheated the grill and don’t forget to oil ir first
- The chicken breast cubed halves have to be put now on the grill after brushing with the barbecue sauce
- Now cook the halves, while cooking also brush with barbecue alternatively.
- Cook for 15 minutes
- After cooking use kabob sticks to put the meat and threaded onions along with red and green bell peppers. Add some chat masala if you want for some tangy taste.
This is how you can make chicken kabobs. This recipe is not only delicious and also very healthy. As You would be using no oils in the recipe and it is good for the health. That is why it is a good diabetic chicken recipe.