I adore pumpkins, I use it to make noodles with pumpkins, which is fairly delightful. I additionally use it to cook the best pureed potatoes. To take a stab at including a little pumpkin or kabocha to your pureed potatoes & you will never backpedal to plain potatoes. Be that as it may, one of my most loved approaches to use pumpkin is to add it to curries. Particularly to Thai-style curries, for example, Beef curry recipe easy.
Why Choose Pumpkin to Beef Curry Recipe Easy
Thai curries are normally creamier and sweeter and thus pumpkin is incredible as a fixing. This recipe is made with beef, yet you can simply use chicken or fish, and it will work similarly well. I for one adore the expansion of pumpkin into red curry. As the final result is a lot more fascinating than a customary and plain curry. The cooking procedure separates the pumpkin pieces, each scoop of this curry is bound with bits of sweet pumpkin. This beef curry recipe easy will be a delight to serve with the fragrant steamed jasmine rice.
Ingredients | Process | Timing | Beef Curry Recipe Easy
- Beef – 1kg
- Pumpkin – 1/2kg
- Cumin Seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Ginger Paste – 2 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste – 2 teaspoon
- Soybean Oil – 1 cup
- Sliced Onions – 8 pieces
- Small Cardamom Paste – 6 pieces
- Cloves – 6 pieces
- Cinnamon – 3 pieces
- Turmeric Paste – 2 teaspoon
- Dried Pepper – 2 teaspoon
- Green Chili – 5 pieces
- Take the meat in a bowl and rinse them properly. Now except for the Soybean oil & onions, mix all other ingredients with the meat and marinate for half an hour.
- While marinating proceeds, fry up the sliced onions and keep them in another pan while keeping the used oils to tone the meat.
- Now as the meat gets boiled, add the cubed pumpkins and place a lid after adding water and salt according to your taste.
- As done, add the beavers and green chili and rest for 5 minutes more.
- And your Beef Curry Recipe Easy is prepared to be served.
Preparations will take 15 minutes, more 45 minutes to complete the cooking. In total 1 hour will be required to prepare this Beef Curry Recipe Easy.