Baileys ice cream has its particular way of preparing. The dish is good looking and delicious. It is an American Irish cuisine which has approximately 200 k cal. Preparing the dish is simple. All you need to do is follow our process below and do as instructed.
Ingredients| Timing| Process – Baileys Ice Cream
- 575ml whole cream
- 450ml heavy cream (or 50% of heavy cream + 50% of whole cream )
- 125 ml Irish Cream
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- 250g sugar (depending on your taste)
- ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Preparation – Baileys Ice Cream
- Preparation time is about 30 minutes (in total)
- Freezing time is about 10 hours
- Serving time is 20 minutes
Process – Baileys Ice Cream
1.First combine the milk and cream in a saucepan. Take the vanilla bean and split it to half, get rid of the seeds. Stir the vanilla seed into the milk-cream mixture you just created. Now you need to take the mixture to a slow boil on medium heat temperature. Simmer for 10 minutes or so.
- Combine the eggs and egg yolks . Take a bowl and beat the mixture until you know it is enough smooth, thick, and it should look like mayonnaise, pale yellow in color. It should take 2 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla bean pod from the mixture.
- Measure a cup of hot liquid. In your mixture, add the cup of hot cream-milk to the egg mixture. Into saucepan, pour the mixture of egg with the rest of the cream-milk mixture. Stir to combine them and keep the mixture over medium-low heat until it is thick enough. Next, transfer the bowl through a sieve and stir.Cover it with plastic sheet and place it directly on the custard. Next chill completely.
- Process the custard using ice cream machine directions. Transfer it to airtight container. Now wait for 10 hours for our dish to freeze.
- Remove from refrigerator about 20 minutes before serving.